Dzamling Gar Meeting
|April 17th-19th, 2015.
|Webcast from Dzamling Gar, Tenerife|
|Time: (GMT+1) (EDT -5)|
For Schedule Updates Please see the Webcast Website:
IDC webcast website
Friday 17th April
10:00am – 11:15am
WEBCAST: Dzamling Gar AGM / Presentation
- Introduction + Welcome to attendees 5 mins
- Blue Presentation 10 mins
- PR Presentation – 10 mins
- Red Presentation – 10 mins
- Rabgyi Presentation – 10 mins
- Yellow Presentation – 15 mins
- Signing off on accounts – 10 mins
Comments by Rinpoche if he wishes
11:15am – 12:00pm
WEBCAST: Introductory Presentation about Dzamling Gar
by Giovanni Boni (Meriling SL) and Marek Reisz (Dzamling Gar Gakyil) + Q&A Session
Regional Gar presentations 10 minutes each:
- Introduce your Gar
- What is the general situation of your Gar
- How do you sustain your Gar
- How do you wish to help to make Dzamling Gar sustainable?
- How you see your collaboration with Dzamling Gar?
5 – 8pm
Saturday 18th April
10:00 – 11:00: Site Visits for Gar representatives
11:00 – 12:00: Feedback + Q&A's with Giovanni Boni and DZG Gakyil
WEBCAST: 2:30 – 3:30pm : Feedback + Q&A's with Giovanni Boni and DZG Gakyil
WEBCAST: 4:30pm - Ganapuja + Marme Monlam followed by Khaita
Sunday 19th April
10:00 – 12:00 Gars Action planning Workshops. Each Gar to create an action plan with goals and timelines to be presented in the afternoon session.
3 – 5pm
WEBCAST: Gars present their concluding remarks and actions plans for the following time period with goals and timelines.